View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Early just for fun Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer000 View Post
The first two picks are good. I noticed that was the only DB you took this draft. Do you think our cornerbacks are good the way they are? I would rather have Desmond Briscoe instead of Danario Alexander. No point in drafting a kicker or punter when they can be UDFAs. Dan LeFevour is alright, I would rather have Christian Ponder who was in a much tougher conference and has a lot of potential. We should have another 6th bc of the Travis Johnson trade so we should pick up Christian Ponder then or another QB. Jonathan Dwyer is a great back but it reminds me a lot of what we already have. Hopefully we address the DL or OL problem this free agency.
Did you notice that Quin started over Reeves against Dolphins? Very interesting as they might be getting him ready to replace DR. Having Earl Thomas at FS behind him would be a comfort. Haden is great but if team lines up with Reeves, Quin starting and Thomas at FS (Wilson moves to back up and we cut Busing), I'd be ok.