Originally Posted by Wolf6151
1. Earl Thomas, good pick if Joe Haden is gone.
2. Mike Iupati, he's the wrong kind of OG for our system, he's a mauler and we need someone who can play ZBS. Jon Asamoah would be a better selection because he already plays in a ZBS.
3. Jonathan Dwyer, good RB but I doubt that he'll be available in the 3rd round, most likely go in the 1st or 2nd round.
4. Vince Oghobaase, good DT but I doubt he'll be available in the 4th round, most likely go in the 2nd round.
5 & 6. Alexander and Pettrey, I don't know anything about these guys but a 6'05" WR sounds nice especially in the late rounds.
7. Dan LeFevour, you really can't go wrong in the 7th round because nothing is expected of this player and a 7th round QB to train for the future is a good thing.
Just returned from vacation and agree with your assessment. Keep in mind two things that may occur after season that may impact ZBS. Mike Shannahan may get the coaching position at Washington and if so will probably pull Kyle to be his OC.
Also, Alex Gibbs has coached two years after coming out of retirement. Has he accomplished what he wants with Duane Brown? I bring this up as two guys leaving may encourage Kubiac to switch O to a more "knock them back' rather than fooling the Defense. Just saying an Iupati could be the perfect LG in a different system especially in second round.