View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009   #27
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock - follow up to FA thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
I don't have Mays on my list, he is a Roy Williams clone.

I think he is the most overrated player coming out. Roy Williams at least made game changing plays in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Butler, Brown Pouncy Pouncy Winston
I would lilke to see something like that. I love the twins. Feel kinda creepy saying that about guys. The one that plays center really held his ground against Cody one on one. I would LOVE to see him groomed to replace Myers.