View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009   #18
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock - follow up to FA thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
again this is what I expected, thank you. I enjoy reading Todd McShay but take it with a grain of salt. from one year to next the whole USC defense looked disinterested, reuniting Mays with Cushing - priceless

Want a ggod example of Mays play this year. Just go to 3.55 left in second qt of the Emerald Bowl. Mays takes a bad angle and allows wr to score right up the middle. Its very Busing like. That is where my DVR cut off so didnt get to watch the rest of the game.

Anyone else watch the second half? Please let me know how Mays played.