Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009   #19
theanswer000
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 theanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: 1st mock

1. C.J. Spiller RB
2. Kyle Wilson CB
3.Sergio Render OG
4.Mike Tepper OL
5.Dezmon Briscoe/Jordan Shipley WRs
6.Myron Rolle FS
6.Christian Ponder QB
7.Dan Doering

Joe Haden is not going to fall to us. We have to take the best player available and that will be C.J. Spiller. Spiller reminds me a lot of LT he is very versatile and can be used in many ways. We also happen to need a running back. So this happens to be very good pick up. In the second I could see Kyle Wilson happening but not Golden Tate if he is available that would be stupid to pass up. All other picks are what the team needs. Hopefully we sign some really good proven free agents example...Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, O.J. Atogwe. This is a primarily offensive draft bc I am hoping we cover our most important needs with the defense before the draft. If all of this happens to the team we have now, I could see the 2010 Texans a contender for the Superbowl.

Last edited by theanswer000; 12-27-2009 at 01:08 AM.
theanswer000 is offline   Reply With Quote