View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009   #15
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock - follow up to FA thread

I stop with the idea of Owen being replaced with a cheap free agent. I'm sorry, But Bo Scaife? I don't think so.. Have you seen how our "O" has struggled without him. I'm not saying to break the bank, but I am not lowballing him either. I think he comes back after the injury and is the same "Owen".

And CJ spiller is another Darren McFadden. One hit and the guy goes down like a sack of potatoes. Don't want nothing to do with him.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote