View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009   #10
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59899 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock - follow up to FA thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Brown, Mankins, Caldwell, Winston, Butler

How about an OL like the one above?

Im not as high on Caldwell as most. I like the rest though. Alot of people might think Im crazy but I would like to see us move Brown to guard if we could somehow land another Qaulity OT.

I really like the idea of getting Butler on the feild. Sundays game should be a good guage on how ready he is for more playing time. It sure would help this team if he could have a strong showing the last two games.