View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock - follow up to FA thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This is a great plan.

Love the FA pickups and the FA's let go.

I would take Dwyer over Spiller.

The only other thing I would do differrenly is if R.Johnson from Utah is there in the 4th rd I would take him over Robinson.

This is just splitting hairs.

The Texans have the the cap space to carry out this plan. The only qeustion is if McNair is willing to spend the money to carry the plan out.

If he is I can garuntee you that the Texans will finish 11-5 or better. That's taking into account injuries.

It's all about McNair and which direction he wants to take this franchise.

I wish past and present FO personell put as much thought into what they were doing as you have.

Must spread the rep but well thought out plan.
Thanks. Dwyer is my favorite RB in this draft. I would love it if we drafted him. I almost put him down as my first pick but figured he would be gone.

I havent watched Utah all year so know nothing about R. Johnson. I will read up on him now.