View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103772 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock - follow up to FA thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I'm pretty high on the Pouncey twins. I'd be happy with either. Otherwise, I'm not a big fan of this draft, but I do appreciate the time you put into it and the FA thread.
As far as the draft goes dont look at the names as much as the positions. I just threw out guys who both filled needs and value at given rounds. Im not saying I dont like the guys I picked, I do I just was moore interested in improving weak areas and depth than getting specific players. There are several differnt ways I could of went with the picks. Im interested in what you would do different.

And yes the Pouncey twins are solid looking prospects. I would love to pick up both of those guys.