View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Well some of us DON'T HAVE AN OFFSEASON!!!!!!

That's right, I'm "on" year round. This is nothing but a long bye week.

My worst gripe I think is the stupid rehearsed celebrations. Everything from the "Touchdown, whip out a Sharpie and sign the football" to the stupid little "kneel and pretend your digging someones grave after you tackle them"

My advice to any and all NFL players who wish to not look like extreme *****s while being on the field is to think about your celebration. If you had to think about it or practice it before you did it then it wasn't genuine and it didn't make you look better or the crowd more interested. It was just stupid. Try again.