View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009   #52
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob View Post
I like how Titans fans are "vile betrayers". Did it ever occur to you that we were just sitting up in Nashville waiting for a team, and one landed in our lap. It was not my intention for it to be your favorite team.
Like Hookem said I was referring to the franchise owned by bud....

And Nashville wasnt so innocent bribery. extortion of City of Houston by Bud when he knew he was going to move.

So no Nashville wasnt just waiting...... I also remember you guys tried to steal Spurs in same manner. So yeah not buying it.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote