View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009   #51
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob View Post
I like how Titans fans are "vile betrayers". Did it ever occur to you that we were just sitting up in Nashville waiting for a team, and one landed in our lap. It was not my intention for it to be your favorite team.
I think he was referring to the team, not the fans. I think most of us don't have any issues with Titans fans in Tennessee (though we play around like we do). However Titans fans in Houston that stayed loyal to the "vile betrayers" are another story.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote