View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff advice, start Roy Williams or Arian Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
I'd go with Foster as the flex...Roy Williams gets his looks but continues to either drop it or not run his routes correctly causing overthrows/INTs...

Sydney Rice is injured?...crap I better change him out then and put Austin in with Welker and Bryant... thanks.
Rice is questionable from an illness:

Quote:
Vikings WR Sidney Rice missed practice for a second straight day Friday as he continued to deal with an illness. Minnesota plays at Carolina in Week 15.
(Updated 12/18/2009).

It doesn't appear as though an illness is a big obstacle for Rice, but it is a situation we will continue to monitor through the weekend. Still prepare to keep Rice active as a No. 1 Fantasy WR. Rice has finally reached his full potential in 2009 playing with veteran QB Brett Favre and has become a go-to-receiver for the Vikings and Fantasy owners. Just be sure to make sure he's active
I bet he ends up playing but they probably won't confirm until tomorrow and I have to decide before tonights game.