View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009   #2
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff advice, start Roy Williams or Arian Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
My other recievers are Colston and Rice. My other rb's are Fred Jackson and Adrian Peterson, so the flex position is either Williams or Foster?

Right now I am leaning toward Foster. But dal vs. no is on tomorrow and I have to pick. If Rice misses because of his injury I am left with Cadillac, Norwood, or Cotchery. Of course if I play Roy no matter what and Rice misses the game, I can play Foster at that point but I am worried about putting all my eggs in Roy's basket, I got to point some serious points. What would you do?
I'd go with Foster as the flex...Roy Williams gets his looks but continues to either drop it or not run his routes correctly causing overthrows/INTs...

Sydney Rice is injured?...crap I better change him out then and put Austin in with Welker and Bryant... thanks.