View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
If Toby runs in the mid 4.5's, I think he will last to the second round. Times between 4.55 and 4.57 get him in the second. If he miraculously runs in the 4.4s, he is a first rounder.

People just see his size and assume he is a straight line back. He has very good agility, he is going to impress at the combine and pro day.
I am paying someone to put a pebble in his shoe. I think him going in the first depends more on a team's need that his speed.