View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm hoping Toby does ok at combine then quickly fades from memory of 31 other teams. I think Spiller and Jonathan Dwyer may go ahead of him. I hope so if we draft later. It is still early, but I have him projected to us in 3rd. Hard runners with stats sometimes fall. He has moved up to 3rd on NFLdraftscout.com behind Spiller and Anthony Dixon. This list does not include juniors.
If Toby runs in the mid 4.5's, I think he will last to the second round. Times between 4.55 and 4.57 get him in the second. If he miraculously runs in the 4.4s, he is a first rounder.

People just see his size and assume he is a straight line back. He has very good agility, he is going to impress at the combine and pro day.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote