View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009   #10
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I wouldn't take him in the first two rounds because there's a bunch of good backs in the 3rd and 4th rounds . Besides RBs tend to have a short shelf life .

Here's some backs picked in the 4th rd , one was a 5th .

Le'Ron McClain
Leon Washington
Marion Barber
Tashard Choice
Brandon Jacobs
Darren Sproles
MeWelde Moore
Michael Turner

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/ful...&type=position
I really dislike when people pull out lists like this. There are dozens of busts from these rounds too. Fact is, good players from all positions get drafted in all rounds. Yes you can find quality RB's in the middle of the draft, but you can find quality players at other positions as well. It all depends on who you think fills a need best.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote