View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
I highly doubt that Gerhart falls out of the first round. Drafnicks' thoughts on him remind me of when Larry Johnson came out. Johnson was a highly productive back in college (2,000 yards in a season) but was thought to be "too slow" to be a franchise back. This caused him to drop out of the top 10 but he got picked up in the late first round.

I think Gerhart will also be picked in the late 1st round, and I hope its the Texans who end up getting him!!!
I'm hoping Toby does ok at combine then quickly fades from memory of 31 other teams. I think Spiller and Jonathan Dwyer may go ahead of him. I hope so if we draft later. It is still early, but I have him projected to us in 3rd. Hard runners with stats sometimes fall. He has moved up to 3rd on NFLdraftscout.com behind Spiller and Anthony Dixon. This list does not include juniors.