View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Dez Bryant is available when the Texans pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I would rather draft Mike Williams of Syracuse in the 3rd or move JJ to Walters spot and draft McCluster to play the slot in the 4th.

What I would really like to see happen is McNair open up the checkbook and sign Meachem and Ronnie Brown in FA.

They could do this by using the $ that would be saved by not resigning Dunta and KW.

They also should be able to save $ on OD and Pitts because they are coming off injuries. So there should be plenty of money available for FA this offseason.
I think KW plays an important role in this offense and is often under appreciated

Not sure I would throw a whole lot of $$ at Ronnie Brown either as he's coming off an injury , rather not have a repeat of Ahman Green. He's a real good back when healthy but RB's tend to have a short shelf life and an injury can ruin the best of them.

IF Pitts stays in Houston , I think its on the cheap , cant say that about OD after the type of season he's had , even with the injury. Of all the expiring contracts on the Texans , OD and Ryans bother me the most , they should have taken care of those two prior to the season.

As for Dez Bryant being available when the Texans pick , you would at least have to consider him as an option - there could be many trade offers to consider as well. That said , I dont think its very likely that he's available when the Texans pick comes around.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote