View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009   #7
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: A Mock Mock Here

I highly doubt that Gerhart falls out of the first round. Drafnicks' thoughts on him remind me of when Larry Johnson came out. Johnson was a highly productive back in college (2,000 yards in a season) but was thought to be "too slow" to be a franchise back. This caused him to drop out of the top 10 but he got picked up in the late first round.

I think Gerhart will also be picked in the late 1st round, and I hope its the Texans who end up getting him!!!