View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009   #33
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dolphins @ Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I've watched the Phin games too - IMO you have the most underrated coach in the NFL. I'm also a Michigan fan, so root for Henne and like his progress - that said, your team lives and dies on the running game. If Williams is shut down (IF) I doubt you can win through the air at this point. It's a weird team that with a few upgrades can be a damn good one. One thing for sure, the Titans will get an opponent that plays balls out from the opening kickoff.
it won't be decided in the air, but Henne is plenty capable of putting together a good drive or two through the air when needed. can't do it the whole game.

which is fine, because it's going to be snowing hard and very cold in Tennessee.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote