Thread: Titan Rick
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #19
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've heard him before. It's fans like him that give the titans fan base the ignorant, backwoods and inbred monikers.
There are more than one type of Titan fan?????

Now before Titan fan gets in an uproar...... I did meet the Toothless Truck driver ( I hope that is really his nick name) and he was really cool....but he was from Houston so that could be the exception.

He did let my son keep playing the bean bag toss despite numerous bullseyes into his Chili...No I did not tell him to do it......he does have good aim though.....(joke)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote