View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Dwyer gets hit on almost every play, with or without the ball. Its the nature of the system. You have to tackle the dive play or your not defending the triple option correctly.

Negatives of Dwyer are the amount of hits he takes and not being familiar with shotgun and I formation sets.

Positives are that he is tough, and runs very tough. He has a knack for running up the middle.

I would love to have him on the Texans.
What about his blocking skills which are a big need in this scheme?