View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #46
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Agreed. When I first began to research Dwyer, I found an article that mentioned he was so good at faking he had the ball in the oprion that he was getting hit more than a regular running back. He is very strong. He and Gerhart should do very well with Slaton taking some carries. Dixon is a maybe for me as I don't know much about him.
Dwyer gets hit on almost every play, with or without the ball. Its the nature of the system. You have to tackle the dive play or your not defending the triple option correctly.

Negatives of Dwyer are the amount of hits he takes and not being familiar with shotgun and I formation sets.

Positives are that he is tough, and runs very tough. He has a knack for running up the middle.

I would love to have him on the Texans.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote