View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #30
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dolphins @ Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
my watching the games > your quickly googling his stats
I've watched the Phin games too - IMO you have the most underrated coach in the NFL. I'm also a Michigan fan, so root for Henne and like his progress - that said, your team lives and dies on the running game. If Williams is shut down (IF) I doubt you can win through the air at this point. It's a weird team that with a few upgrades can be a damn good one. One thing for sure, the Titans will get an opponent that plays balls out from the opening kickoff.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote