View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
The only negative effect of the system that he runs in, IMO, would be the beating he takes from disproportional between-the-tackle runs; he does have a history of nagging injuries, but has been able to play through them for the most part.

He's the best RB in the draft, IMO. Though, I might have a slight bias.
Agreed. When I first began to research Dwyer, I found an article that mentioned he was so good at faking he had the ball in the oprion that he was getting hit more than a regular running back. He is very strong. He and Gerhart should do very well with Slaton taking some carries. Dixon is a maybe for me as I don't know much about him.