View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #42
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
VERY GOOD. highlighted the magnificent 13 (unlikey still on the board when the Texans pick). might just be tempted to take Mays afterall, like Bowman too & he would be a nice complement @ WILL next to DeMeco & Cushing.
Thats exactly where I drew my line. Any of those players highlighted fall I jump on them. If all are gone Im looking to trade down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
How do you and Mussop respond to criticism that Dwyer is a "system" player? He certainly runs towards the goal and has had three years of very high avg per attempt. I replaced him on my board with Gerhart as I think Dwyer will go in 2nd before we pick.
I think he is Gerhart with speed. I dont care what system he is in. He is big, strong, fast and he breaks tackles.