View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #40
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Your words were my thoughts. When I had him on my board earlier this year, some guys had posted that the system he played in encouraged the huge stats. I see him as a true power back that will get yards between the tackles as well as on an option around the end. No one then supported my view and it is good to hear from you. While #15-17 is high for him, I don't see a trade down scenario and I have pushed for a back like him. I could see him in first round if Haden and Thomas are not there. I do think Gerhart will be available later and he is pretty good also.
The only negative effect of the system that he runs in, IMO, would be the beating he takes from disproportional between-the-tackle runs; he does have a history of nagging injuries, but has been able to play through them for the most part.

He's the best RB in the draft, IMO. Though, I might have a slight bias.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote