View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Are you familiar with system that Dwyer runs in? If anything, it's a hindrance more than an asset. He's not BJ Symmons throwing for Texas Tech here. He plays fullback in the 3O and runs 99% of his plays straight up the gut.

It's amazing that he gets the numbers he does considering the opporuntities he gets to actually "break one" relative to other prospects.
Your words were my thoughts. When I had him on my board earlier this year, some guys had posted that the system he played in encouraged the huge stats. I see him as a true power back that will get yards between the tackles as well as on an option around the end. No one then supported my view and it is good to hear from you. While #15-17 is high for him, I don't see a trade down scenario and I have pushed for a back like him. I could see him in first round if Haden and Thomas are not there. I do think Gerhart will be available later and he is pretty good also.