View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #38
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18944 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
How do you and Mussop respond to criticism that Dwyer is a "system" player? He certainly runs towards the goal and has had three years of very high avg per attempt. I replaced him on my board with Gerhart as I think Dwyer will go in 2nd before we pick.
Are you familiar with system that Dwyer runs in? If anything, it's a hindrance more than an asset. He's not BJ Symmons throwing for Texas Tech here. He plays fullback in the 3O and runs 99% of his plays straight up the gut.

It's amazing that he gets the numbers he does considering the opporuntities he gets to actually "break one" relative to other prospects.
nero THE zero is online now   Reply With Quote