View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009   #32
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I don't know if he will, but watching him over the past few season, he most absolutely deserves to. When everyone was hyping Michael Johnson last year, I was telling them that Johnson wasn't the best DE on his team, and to watch out for Morgan.

Watching him this year, he's reminded in a lot of ways of Dwight Freeney; they have similiar builds and play in eerily similiar ways.

I can't wait to see what he does in the NFL. My only wish is that he gets drafted by an NFC team if the Texans don't have the opportunity to take him.
100% agree. If you havent seen this guy play you missed out. I have him rated 3rd on my Texans big board Behind Suh and Berry. Players on my board are rated by 3 things. Obvioulsy how good they are, how much I think they would help us and how much we need their position. Its still a work in progress and I dont have Earl Thomas listed yet because he hasnt declared. Anyway here it is. Feel free to critique it all you want I wont get my feelings hurt.

Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
Eric Berry FS Tennessee
Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech
Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State
Joe Haden CB Florida
Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
C.J. Spiller RB Clemson
Rolando McClain LB Alabama
Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech
Trent Williams OT Oklahoma
Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State