View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #24
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59406 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

[/QUOTE=Nawzer;1325252]I would love Earl Thomas. The guy plays instinctively and he would be a tremendous addition to our team. But I think he's headed back to UT for one more year if I'm not mistaken.[/quote]

The last I read, after the Nebraska game, he told the Fort Worth Telegram ( I think) that he went to college to make money and if he a a first round pick that would be more money than anyone in his family had ever seen and there was no way he would pass that up.

• Texas S Earl Thomas (No. 13) said last week that he was returning to Texas for his junior season. This week, he seems to be thinking about the NFL draft. "You come to college to make money and first-round money," Thomas told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "I haven't seen that. Nobody in my family has ever seen it. I'm definitely not going to turn it down."

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog...name=nfl_draft