View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #21
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I would love Earl Thomas. The guy plays instinctively and he would be a tremendous addition to our team. But I think he's headed back to UT for one more year if I'm not mistaken.
That was my first impression as well. I thought he was headed back to UT, but I wouldn't complain if we actually chose to address problems in the secondary for once.

I feel for Cleveland this year because they'll be picking high and desperately need help on the offensive side of of the ball, however I don't think aside from takinga QB there is a skill postion player worthy of going that early.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them trade down again this year and try and get into a reasonable range to pick up a guy like Dez Bryant.

I think Taylor Mays helped his cause by returning this year, however I'm not sure I'm still sold on him. Could be special or could be the next Darnell Bing. I hope the Texans stay away from him because we can't afford to spend another 1st draft pick on a boom or bust player.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote