View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #18
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I dont see Morgan going that high, nor do I see that many DT's in the 1st.
I don't know if he will, but watching him over the past few season, he most absolutely deserves to. When everyone was hyping Michael Johnson last year, I was telling them that Johnson wasn't the best DE on his team, and to watch out for Morgan.

Watching him this year, he's reminded in a lot of ways of Dwight Freeney; they have similiar builds and play in eerily similiar ways.

I can't wait to see what he does in the NFL. My only wish is that he gets drafted by an NFC team if the Texans don't have the opportunity to take him.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote