View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
A guy we can probably get in the 2nd round is Patrick Robinson from Fla St.

He excels in man coverage. Can't say I know how he will do in zone as he didn't get to play much of it in college. He does have a nice break and tackles well, so you would think he could do well in zone. His INT numbers are low because he was constantly put out on an island in man coverage with no safety help. Hard to make plays when your constantly playing catch up. He did have a pick that he returned for a TD this year but a bad call by the referee negated it. He was actually in zone on that play.

Here are highlights from the Maryland game. Remember, it is Maryland.

You can watch this video as well. Start at about 5:30 into the video. It'll show good and bad plays.
I just don't have the "feel" for Robinson. Don't know why and he is almost exactly same physically as Haden. When I watched FSU, I was turned off by entire team and switched channels.