View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McShay's First Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Damn, that is alot different than I have been seeing. It is pretty different than mine too. Ducasse is not a first round player, I love the small school guys, but 3rd rounder in my opinion. I dont see Morgan going that high, nor do I see that many DT's in the 1st. Then again, McShay probably knows more than I do.
McShay doesn't know ****. The only reason ESPN prints his stuff is because they bought Scout and he does most of their stuff. Take anything he puts out with a grain of salt (that goes for most mock drafts anyway).
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote