Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock

Here is another prediction for Oakland Oakland Raiders: Bruce Campbell, T, Maryland
Bruce Campbell is the favorite to go ahead of Russell Okung in my opinion. People told me I was crazy for saying the Raiders would take Darrius Heyward-Bey over Jeremy Maclin, but I called it. Bruce Campbell's triangle numbers are 6-6, 310, and 4.9. Russell Okung's are 6-5, 300, and 5.2. Campbell was even mentioned as one of Bruce Feldmen's Workout Warriors before the season:

"Terps have been good for a few workout warriors, and the 6-6, 306-pound Campbell is a supersized version. Maryland strength coach Dwight Galt calls him "one of a kind." Campbell certainly has the bloodlines. His father, Bruce, starred for the Providence College hoops team in the '70s before he was drafted by the Nets. Earlier this month, Campbell bench-pressed 490 pounds, which is impressive, especially considering the length of his arms. He also ran a 4.82 40. "Bruce looks like a Greek God," Galt says. "He almost looks like a bodybuilder. He's the offensive line version of Vernon Davis."

It is pretty much all over the board because no one knows what Davis is thinking.