Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Haden will blaze at the combine in the 40 and Al Davis fall in love. I serioulsy cant see him making it past the Raiders pick. Even if he does its not likely he falls to where we will be picking.
Oakland Raiders: Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
There are only four possibilities here: Ryan Mallett, Taylor Mays, Carlos Dunlap and Bruce Campbell. That's it. If you think otherwise, you really don't realize how horrible of a drafter Al Davis is.

I've had Mallett going to the Raiders for the past few updates, but with the emergence of Bruce Gradkowski, Al Davis might be content enough to allow Gradkowski to play until he feels JaMarcus Russell is ready to start again. With Vince Young and Alex Smith reviving their careers this season, Al might be encouraged that his former No. 1 quarterback will eventually evolve into a great player.

Al Davis loves drafting athletes and needs a left tackle. Bruce Campbell is 6-7, 310, and has a good chance of running a 4.9. If Al is awake and sees this at the Combine, he may think Campbell is the best offensive tackle of all time.

Pick change; previously Ryan Mallett, QB

The above is courtesy of Walterfootball.com