Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
One thing I noticed from this Kyle Wilson video and several others I watched as well, they show alot of his workouts and punt returns but almost nothing of his pass coverage ability. I like his speed and workouts, his intelligence level, and punt return ability, but if his highlight videos don't show anything of him in pass coverage then what are they hiding. He's a CB and they should be showing off his pass coverage abilities. NFL scouts don't base their opinions on You Tube videos and I guarantee if he's good or bad in pass coverage they'll know it.
Interesting.