View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004   #5
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default huh?

i'm not celebrating...are you kidding?

in pop warner i was taught how to WRAP UP...PUT MY FACE MASK BETWEEN THE NUMBERS...AND DRIVE! this guy along with how many others never learned that and were paid how much?

arent there coaches and assistant coaches and assistants assistants who should be teaching these players proper technique? matt stevens tackling technique is the best of the "what not to do" video...and he gets a pro career,money, notiriety, and the hall of fame? please.