View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009   #37
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Texans V Seattle Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
The football gawds HATE ME!! Can't we have ONE FRIGGIN COLD GAME this year??? Suppose to be in the 70s with lots of sunshine tomorrow. I am doomed to a life of HOT football games. I'm depressed. IF there is a football gawd up there somewhere, PLEASE remember we have ONE more home game and it's SUPPOSED to be COLD in January!!

I'm still thinkin about what to bring tomorrow. Going to the store in a little while. Maybe Krogers will give me some inspiration, I'm sure not getting it from my football team.
Per the weather channel website - 49 @ 8am, 57 @ 12p, 62 @ 3p (goes down after 3p) - I seriously doubt we'll hit 70.

Cold, not so much, but hardly hot. I'm just hoping some of this FOG clears before the morning commute to the stadium.

We'll be there w/ two White Elephant gifts - brand NEW (non re-gifted!).