View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #71
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Rick Smith - Hey yo Al! I would like to trade you my pile of turds for your diamonds!

Al - Hey yo Rick! I know you crazy, and I'ma let you finish, but that would be the worst trade of all time!
speaking of "pile of turds" who was it that struck the deal which brought P-Burn to Houston & what about those turds we could have drafted instead?

In 05 Oakland used the 2nd (#47) in another trade. Dan Cody who the Texans picked up in free agency was selected #53.

Moats was selected by Philly one pick before Houston/Oakland in 3rd. #77 while Vernand Morency (pick aquired via Dallas for Drew Henson) left town for Wisconsin never to be heard from again after some short lived success.

don't know what I'm trying to say but in around about way Texans wound up with something similar despite the trade so you just never know
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote