View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #69
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Neither Davis or JJ have any trade value, but obviously Al didn't have a garage sale and I'm sure if he did, he wouldn't trade for guys like Davis (not with a team when we signed him) when he could just sign a guy like him in the off season. Davis and JJ are just role players...return men. Neither have proven they can start in the league.
You don't have to be a starter to be worth a draft pick.