View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #67
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
until JJ missed the meeting and told to stay home he was much more effective than Anderson. JJ had two TDs I think as a WR + his returns that Davis does not. You might like Davis better but I don't. Not arguing about DR versus Asomugha. The proposal I made was several weeks ago and the idea was set forth by a Raider fan that Davis was willing to cut loose almost anyone. As you recall back then the MB was roiling with pro cons on how good DR was.

Back to the point I agree that we might be able to trade some players for draft picks. Do you agree?
Neither Davis or JJ have any trade value, but obviously Al didn't have a garage sale and I'm sure if he did, he wouldn't trade for guys like Davis (not with a team when we signed him) when he could just sign a guy like him in the off season. Davis and JJ are just role players...return men. Neither have proven they can start in the league.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote