View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
salary cap still. Teams trading their players have to accelerate the cost of the contract bonus pay into the trade year.

No way the Raiders touch Dunta...they like elite speed and really, they have the best CB in the NFL right now. They don't need a slot CB for elite money.

Jones can't even get more time than David Anderson. You are way overvaluing your talent. Ok0ye has no trade value and 0kman has less.
until JJ missed the meeting and told to stay home he was much more effective than Anderson. JJ had two TDs I think as a WR + his returns that Davis does not. You might like Davis better but I don't. Not arguing about DR versus Asomugha. The proposal I made was several weeks ago and the idea was set forth by a Raider fan that Davis was willing to cut loose almost anyone. As you recall back then the MB was roiling with pro cons on how good DR was.

Back to the point I agree that we might be able to trade some players for draft picks. Do you agree?