View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #61
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 115966 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The trade I have discussed before was DR and others(Okoye, Okam & another I think) to Oakland for Aso and a nose tackle. Davis would get a younger CB for less $ and Okam to replace the aging NT and Okoye to add a possible lineman on the up. In that trade, DR would get most of his money and agree to the deal. Having said that, DR might be worth a 3rd to Raiders. JJ has shown recently to be more than a return guy. He has done well as a WR. What he can not do is get to work on time. And by the way didn't we give a 2nd for him? How many KR do have we had on this team who did little for us?
Rick Smith - Hey yo Al! I would like to trade you my pile of turds for your diamonds!

Al - Hey yo Rick! I know you crazy, and I'ma let you finish, but that would be the worst trade of all time!

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote