View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #60
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
salary cap stuff mostly. In order to get a 3rd for Dunta you would have had to have him agree to a huge contract with his new team and he proved why he wasn't worth doing that this last season. Nobody would give up a 3rd with the player leaving for FA. Who in their right mind would give a 2nd for Jacoby (I don't start) Jones? You can get a dedicated kick returner on the second day of any draft.
The trade I have discussed before was DR and others(Okoye, Okam & another I think) to Oakland for Aso and a nose tackle. Davis would get a younger CB for less $ and Okam to replace the aging NT and Okoye to add a possible lineman on the up. In that trade, DR would get most of his money and agree to the deal. Having said that, DR might be worth a 3rd to Raiders. JJ has shown recently to be more than a return guy. He has done well as a WR. What he can not do is get to work on time. And by the way didn't we give a 2nd for him? How many KR do have we had on this team who did little for us?