View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #57
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I used to encourage this years ago until tired of being laughed off the board, I gave up. Why couldn't we have gotten at least a third for Dunta? I think the last trade up to get back into the first ended poorly and McNair issued a memorandum to knock it off. I would gladly take a 2nd for Jacoby Jones.
salary cap stuff mostly. In order to get a 3rd for Dunta you would have had to have him agree to a huge contract with his new team and he proved why he wasn't worth doing that this last season. Nobody would give up a 3rd with the player leaving for FA. Who in their right mind would give a 2nd for Jacoby (I don't start) Jones? You can get a dedicated kick returner on the second day of any draft.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote