View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #56
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Maybe this offseason Rick Smith can get real proactive & trade players (Dunta Robinson, Amobi Okoye, Andre Davis, Xavier Adibi - you have to give up value to get value) then trade down if Hayden is off the board in first. This has been the Patriots style, the difference being they got too aggressive when still in contention while its clear the Texans have yet to be in contention.

Imagine a draft with a couple picks in every round, oh the things we could do

1st - CB/OL
2nd - RB/DL
3rd - OL/DB
4th - OLB/LB
5th - RB/WR
6th - PK/QB
7th - CB/P
I used to encourage this years ago until tired of being laughed off the board, I gave up. Why couldn't we have gotten at least a third for Dunta? I think the last trade up to get back into the first ended poorly and McNair issued a memorandum to knock it off. I would gladly take a 2nd for Jacoby Jones.