View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I think the Texans could end up trading up in the draft and I still want Kyle Wilson.
Man, you are going to have to 'splain that trade up? Let's say we select at #15. Who above that is going to be the guy that puts you into the play off later rounds? Just getting to first level is not enough. Plus you have to give up at least a 2nd and third this year to go up more than a few spots.

Suh: probably a top 3 player and would cost a whole lot more including at least a first next season.
Eric Berry: top 10 guy but does he really change the W column that many games?
Haden: Same as Berry.
QB: are any of them better than Schaub behind that line?
RB: I don't see any projected ahead of Texans pick.

Sorry, can't buy a trade up.